Friday, April 28, 2017

CNT Presents ~ Work Appropriate Nail Art

Howdy Dahlings!

April is an insane work month for me & while I love what I do,
it trashes my cuticles. So I'm apologizing for them up front.

That said, I'm self employed & work appropriate nail art for me
is whatever coordinates with whatever colors
my hair is sporting at the time.
So I'm probably not the best source for this prompt. LOL

Anywho, I did this...

 Not as out there as most of my manis.
Plus maybe, just maybe, work appropriate for some of you?

 Sinful Colors Thera-pewter
from their LE Stoned Crystal Shimmer collection.
The Lady Varnishes Nosy Reporter Skills
from the Megamind collection.
Whimsical Ideas by Pam Head in the Clouds
from the just released Spring Collection.

 I started with my usual frankenbase,
then added 2 coats of Thera-pewter.
This polish looks gray in the bottle,
but can appear gray lavender or even taupe-ish,
depending on the light. It has soft silver flakies.

I then added a coat of Nosy Reporter Skills for a bit more sparkle.
Alas, my camera didn't want to pick up the blue, red & purple
iridescent flakies in this clear base topper one my nails,
just in the bottle.

And this is why I added Nosy Reporter Skills!

>^. .^<

 I wants out!

Meowmy? Is you not paying attention?
I saids...I WANT OUT!!!
For all Ciri's cleverness,
he still hasn't figured out the cat door.
Good thing I installed pet screen! LOL

Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, I felt the same way about this prompt- I don't have a job outside the home so really anything goes for me. I think nuetrals are universally accepted as work-appropriate, so you're good. :) Also, your cat is cracking me up.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.